Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Live Your Life" Altered Book Page

Here is one of my most recent finished pages.  I started the background for this page a long time ago. Then I made the paper doll, actually while we were on our boat. I had taken a few supplies - just enough to get by with, and did a lot of playing. My family was quite patient with me taking up so much of the precious space available. I just recently felt this page coming together and I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I really like these bright happy colors.

The handwritten quote along the side of the page reads "Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.... Live, Laugh, Love" I really liked this quote. I am very thankful for the laughter and love in my life!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great page! You do such a great job of shading the picture so the girl looks like she is coming off the page. I really thought she was and had to look very close. Nice!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

This is so creative and looks like a lot of fun! I really enjoy your work!

Thanks for your visit!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

p.s. I'm your new follower!

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely pages and the quote is perfect too Tricia

I think it is special when our families get our need to create and support us in the process!

Brightest of Blessings to your and yours for Thanksgiving and always
oxo

Cindy Adkins said...

This is stunning!!!!

Carolyn Dube said...

You should be happy with it - it is absolutely fun - the colors, the images, the quote, all of it!

Marcia Beckett said...

wow cool doll! great job.