Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude #5: Autumn Walks

Life's been pretty busy lately, but I want to add one more thing I am especially grateful for - and that is the priviledge of going for walks on a beautiful Michigan Autumn day. These are some shots of the beautiful wooded area around Long Lake at Michakewa Shores.


And finding weird piles of mushrooms that look like marshmellows!

Isn't God's creation fantastic! These are from the wooded trails across from our property.


http://precociouspaper.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Amisha said...

Looks lovely! Belated b'day wishes!

Unknown said...

Loved the pages you did on Julie's blog. Wonderful work! I have always loved children's books. My teacher had told us years (decades) ago that they are very good inspiration for artists.

Just Janie said...

Loved your work on Julie's blog! Altered books are my favorites. Was using masking tape for the center but, that eventually rips. Hospital tape works good in a pinch (the kind that can remove the hair off your lip instead of waxing) but, will look for book binding tape. From one Michiganian (Michigander makes us sound like a goose) to another...Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun journaling. I just can't seem to stick with it. Your pages are great!

Teddi said...

how poetic to think they look like marshmallows. makes me smile.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Walking in the woods is a favorite thing for me, as a retired science teacher and artist. I love the mushrooms!

Thanks for your visit!

Safe travels to Italy and please have some of those delicious grapes for me (or the wine!).