Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Present in the Mail - Thanks, Amisha!

I was so delighted to come home to a gift in the mail, sent to me by my dear blogging friend, Amisha, from Gorgeous and Fun Things. She sent me the wonderful book Journal Spilling: Mixed Media Techniques for Free Expression by Diana Trout. I am so excited. I have already thumbed through and it just looks like exactly my cup of tea! Thank you so much Amisha!! You are the best! I am truly blessed. I have looked through this book at Barnes and Noble, but didn't want to spend money on myself! It is full of so much good information, beautiful art and tutorials - all about art journaling!

The Front Cover
This is the artwork from a chapter called "The Inner Critic". I just love this artwork.
This is another page about doing an autobiography. 

I can't wait to start trying out some of this. I know what I will be reading tonight!

1 comment:

Amisha said...

I am so glad you liked the present!