Monday, May 02, 2011

Coffee Table Re-Do & Being Creative Blog Party

Last summer, my daughter and I refinished some furniture for her apartment. This is an old oak coffee table that we refinished with black and red. We did several coats of paint - red first, then vaseline, then black. Then we sanded it so that the black came off the vaseline and showed the red underneath. This was done similarly to the tray that we did. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.





This is my creative addition to Amisha's Being Creative Blog Party. You can join her over at Gorgeous and Fun Things.
Being Creative Blog Party

1 comment:

Amisha said...

Hi Tricia,
This table looks great! You should consider selling these creations at some shabby chic store.

And I am hoping that you post more pictures of the medieval costumes!