Thursday, February 17, 2011

White Wednesday Art: "Peace in White"

I would like to show you one of my favorite pages from my Atlas Altered Book - this is a "Woman in White". I still have some work to do on this and I think I am going to add some shading that I have learned in the Strathmore Art Journal Workshop. But this is where I am at this point. Hope you like it!

 Peace in White

You can sort of see the atlas in the background, and the word Peace is from a piece of Christmas wrapping paper. The white is a torn paper doily. I am having so much fun with this!

I am linking up to White Wednesday over at Faded Charm even though it is Thursday here. I have been wanting to post on this Meme for a while now, so I am happy I got to it, even though I'm a little late. If you'd like to see other beautiful things in white - head over to Faded Charm and check it out.


No comments: