Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday



I want to wish all of my blog friends a very Merry Christmas today.


Remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season.


And have a very happy Pink Saturday tomorrow.


Here are my two little angels standing guard in my entryway.

 
Some of this year's new ornaments....

And our tree laden with gifts.

 We are so very blessed this year with family, faith, friends and financial blessings. We are truly thankful to the Lord - giver of all good gifts.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17




And some of my very special presents that I received from my family. My dd made the beautiful apron. I have so many other gifts that my generous family gave me, but the greatest gift to me of all was just to have them all here and spend a wonderful day together.  Now tonight we are heading over to my in-laws house to share Christmas dinner.

Merry Christmas, and may God richly bless you, everyone!


Be sure to stop over at Beverly's at How Sweet the Sound to share other Pink Saturday posts.




Art compliments of Penniwigs .

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those angels hope you have a fab pink saturday:)

GwendolynKay said...

I love the apron with the movie. What a great gift. I have seen that movie and I loved it. I find myself doing Julia impressions once in a while for giggles. Blessings!
Gwen

Summer Gypsy said...

Merry Christmas, Tricia!! I just found you through Pink Saturday, and I'm so glad that I did!!! I'm following you now! Have a blessed New Year! Happy Pink Saturday! I'd love for you to visit!
:)Marilyn

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Great apron!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Rose Brier Studio said...

A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! Thanks for visiting me on Pink Saturday. I agree, the best gifts are having one's family together!
~Marilee

dana said...

Happy Pink Saturday to you and a very Merry Christmas.

Your home looks so beautifully decorated....it appears you received some awesome gifts, too! I didn't read the book, but I saw the movie Julie and Julia....so great. I hope to watch it again sometime.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. We're still digging out from a Christmas Blizzard that hit the KC area starting Christmas Eve!

Dana

Thru Pink Curtains said...

i love the old card greetings and the lovely tree you have. hope your holidays spell g r e a t!!

Anonymous said...

Happpy Pink Saturday Tricia and Happy New Year! See you i 2010 Lynn

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I spy some altered collage books & magazines under your tree! Now those are just too much fun! I've got a couple in mind that I'm going to send for today! Great time of year for some fun projects...especially here in Michigan when we will (probably) soon be snowed under! Love your pretty tree and want to thank you for stopping by! I've signed on to follow your blog so we can share in future! Happy day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. Happy Pink Saturday!

suesueb said...

I agree-being with family is the best present we could receive!! Merry Christmas and Happy pink week!

Cathy said...

Hi Tricia,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a very Happy Pink Saturday.

xo Cathy

Beverly said...

Tricia, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Everything looks so pretty, and your tree is stunning. Thank you for sharing your joy with all of us.

Karen said...

Your tree is lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Karen