Friday, October 09, 2009
1. Sweet dreams Ronald.
2. Roses from my garden picked by my dh especially for me - last of the season : (
3. Silliness shows up in my dd's Facebook notes.
4. Trick or Treat will be a lot of fun at our house this Halloween. We traditionally have a party and the kids all dress up and go out through our neighborhood.
5. Outstanding or not I love altering books.
6. A Mocha, extra hot with light whipped cream is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade soup & an evening at home with my family, tomorrow my plans include taking my dd on a photo shoot at a local apple orchard and pumpkin patch and Sunday, I want to see some sunshine!
Posted by Tricia at 3:54 PM