Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Fill-in #145



1. Sweet dreams Ronald.

2. Roses from my garden picked by my dh especially for me - last of the season : (

3. Silliness shows up in my dd's Facebook notes.

4. Trick or Treat will be a lot of fun at our house this Halloween. We traditionally have a party and the kids all dress up and go out through our neighborhood.

5. Outstanding or not I love altering books.

6. A Mocha, extra hot with light whipped cream is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homemade soup & an evening at home with my family, tomorrow my plans include taking my dd on a photo shoot at a local apple orchard and pumpkin patch and Sunday, I want to see some sunshine!

2 comments:

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Welcome To Pink Saturday, Tricia!
We have a lot of fun here on Saturday and are so happy you joined us!
It is always good to see another from Michigan.....I am over here in Port Huron....
Jil

Beverly said...

I came by to read your Pink Saturday post. I'll try stop by again later.