Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Looking Ahead - 2013

Looking Ahead to Good Things in 2013

The beginning of a new year is always exciting - something about the freshness, the promise of a new start, throwing off the failures of the past and looking toward the future with hope. This year is no different for me. I haven't made any New Year's Resolutions in quite a few years, but this year, I decided to make a few!

Health Resolutions - Lose weight, exercise regularly and focus on myself more, so that I can accomplish these two things.

Art Resolutions - take one or two online courses, make art regularly,

Family and Faith resolutions - "Devotion" is my "one little word" for this year. I want to increase my devotion to God and to my family. I want to treasure each and every moment with them. This year promises to be a big year of change, and I don't want to squander even one opportunity to show devotion to each member of my family and to God.


2 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely pages and thoughts here Tricia!

Wishing you a very Happy 2013 full of DEVOTION and art and all that your heart desires!

oxo

Miramar Drywall Contractors said...

Appreciatee your blog post