Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Life is Hard - Altered Book Page

  

Life is hard. Be kind to those who love you.  You know that old adage - you don't know what you've got til it's gone....well, it is really true. So often, people are unkind or harsh toward those who truly love them and care about them the most. Those that are willing to stand by you when life is tough are only able to take so much. Eventually they will just walk away, because they just can't take the pain anymore. This piece was made as a reminder to everyone. Be kind to those who love you. It will be better for everyone in the long run.

This piece is scraped paint over a page with a digital overlay of a toy horse diagram. I am enjoying combining my altered book pages with digital art. This is pretty new territory for me, but I am learning as I go.

No comments: