Thursday, February 05, 2009

Our Romantic Getaway Up North









Ron and I went up to a condo across from Boyne Highlands last week for a much needed get-away. With the economy, troubles at Dow, and just general exhaustion, I was desperately needing a break to take time to pray, re-connect with my husband and just re-evalute my priorities and how I was living my life. Lots of things to deal with and my emotions were at rock bottom. The condo was absolutely beautiful, the snow was beautiful and we had a really good time. I was able to feel much more rested and focused. I don't know that we made any big decisions, but we dealt with some things that needed to be addressed and I felt much refreshed.

If you haven't taken the time lately to re-connect with your spouse, Now Is the Time!

No comments: