Saturday, January 04, 2014

Once Upon A Time Altered Book Round Robin 2014

I joined a new altered book round-robin for 2014. My theme is "Once Upon a Time". There are 11 players in my group and my book will travel to two places in the UK and Australia as well as the US. I am really excited about this one. I spent a lot of time getting my book ready. It will be mailed out today. I will post a few "in-progress" pages for a look at how this all came together. I am really looking forward to getting it back in 11 to 12 months and see all the wonderful work in my book. I  should be receiving the next book to work in pretty shortly.

Front Cover

Inside of front cover - Door Page opens to the Instructions page. I used a velcro dot so the door page actually does open. 


Instruction Page

 Sign-In Page

St. George slays the dragon - a page Ron printed out for me that I was going to use for a Fairy Tale Princess bridal shower I gave, but I ended up not using it, so I put it here.

Princess spread - actually the first spread I did. Used stamps, water color and lots of Stickles glitter.

Prince page

Prince page showing tag moved to reveal the dragon beneath.

Inside of the back cover - folder contains a list of all the players, addresses and emails.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Tricia - I'm so pleased to be in your group and looking forward to receiving your book in July (I think). I really like what you've done and will enjoy adding my own pages and seeing what else has been added. Its a great idea, I'm so glad I joined up. I managed to load up my pics to the album after a bit of a struggle but perhaps you might pop over to my blog - it would be great to see you there. Margie

Connie said...

Good Morning Tricia, Your altered book is fabulous and I love that you made a sign-in page for those who have the good fortune to look through it, and I might add, a very creative page. What a special book. Great job and thanks for sharing it. Come over and get your name in the hat for my latest Give-A-Way
Your blogging sister, Connie :)