Saturday, January 04, 2014

December Daily - Sort of - First Spread


I decided this year to try a December Daily of sorts. I doubt it will truly be a "daily", but an every other day type of thing. I am using a book that I bought from the thrift store and repurposing it. I am making pages for each day, although I haven't finished it. This is the first spread. I have over half the book finished, so I will be posting more pictures soon. I want my 3 children to write a favorite Christmas memory to include in the book and I have included some pictures. I hope to finish it by the end of this month :) I did a water color for the tree based on a piece I saw on Tumblr, but could never find again - so did this sort of from memory. Then I just taped it into the book using washi tape.

The background I made for this spread can be found here. I love lots of texture for my pages and this one is no exception.

1 comment:

Alisa Noble said...

Fantastic! I love making these... it's the finishing them that always gets me! haha But it'll happen!

They are very nice to have and look back on down the road.

Thank you, Tricia, for stopping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful comment!