Monday, June 24, 2013

"Spring" Altered Book Two-Page Spread


This is my most recent contribution to an altered book round robin I am participating in. The theme is "Spring", so I thought that to me, robins definitely represent spring. I tried to put more texture on the page this time. I used texture paste through stencils and 3-D paint around the flowers.

The book is actually more like a junk journal, which the owner fashioned out of an old restaurant menu. It is pretty cool and was fun to work in. The ladies have really outdone themselves with creativity this time around. I really like round robins, because you get lots of wonderful, creative people to work in your book and it pushes you to do your best and also to get out of your comfort zone - at least it does that for me.

No comments: