Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Reading Stack

I just finished reading The Invisible Wall by Harry Bernstein, which was really, really good. It was given to me by a good friend, and I enjoyed it so much that I highly recommend it to anyone.

Now I am reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
 This is not the type of book I would usually choose and was loaned to me by a friend. But I am enjoying it quite a bit. It is quite mysterious and full of magic. I am very curious to see how it turns out. It has certainly sparked a lot of ideas for future art.

Next on my list is another novel set in ancient Rome,  The Triumph of Caesar by Steven Saylor.

I really  like these ancient who-done-its that help to cement in my mind some of the facts and events of Ancient Rome. I love to study that time period!

No comments: