Saturday, October 27, 2012

Book of Days Art Journal Pages

I haven't posted Book of Days pages in ages. My camera was stolen while we were in Mexico, and I finally now have a new camera and can replace my lost photos. Here are a couple of pages from a while back. I hope to be back now to posting more often.

Bird on a Limb
It is hard to tell from this photograph, but I have folded fabric across the middle of the page. This was a super fun page to create. I painted over the top of the collaged papers and painted background. My inspiration was djpettit - I just adore her art and photography!

"Believe"
 This was another fun page to create. I used a tag, ala Effy Wild. I have wanted to put more of my spiritual life into my art journaling, and this page takes a quote from the book Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby. This has been a life-altering book for me.
"Believe"
This photo shows the tag open.  I was really pleased with how this one turned out too.

No comments: