Monday, February 17, 2014

Tags For Tag Swap - "Dick and Jane" & "Birthstone Colors"

These are the last 2 sets of tags for the tag swap I was in. The first set have the theme "Think Dick and Jane".

  


The second set has the theme of "Birthstone Colors"





These tags have now made their way on to their respective owners and the tag swap is officially over for me. I really enjoyed these miniature works of art and seeing how each participant interpreted the various themes. I would definitely participate in something like this again. Next up - a fabric book.



2 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Tricia,
I am a huge Dick and Jane fan . . . love those tags. So adorable :)
Happy weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Coleen said...

I like doing tags too. And I don't know why, but maybe it's the small size. You did a great job on these, Tricia. You could do a day of tags in your class too.