Sunday, April 07, 2013

Coffee Shop

These are photos from one of our favorite coffee shops in Petosky. Kate and I visited there during our last vacation up there. I love the interior - so warm and vintage and inviting. Plus their coffees are super - almost more than you can possibly choose from. In addition, they have wonderful sandwiches and soups - great for a cold winter day in Michigan. I thoroughly enjoy getting to spend time with each of my daughters and coffee shops provide the perfect setting - calm, warm and cozy - plus we always have such great conversations. I am truly blessed to have had so much time together with them. I am going to sorely miss those times this fall when both have moved to different cities. But right now I am just appreciate the times I've had.






No comments: