Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A New Altered Book Page in Chinese Ginger Jars

Today I had fun working in my art room, spending time playing around and dabbling in first one book, then another.  I suddenly got a burst of inspiration for the Asian themed book I've been working on. I am almost finished with it, as there are only a couple of pages left in the book to alter. The book is called Chinese Ginger Jars. I started the book a couple of years ago and picked it back up a few months ago. I have really been inspired to work in it lately. I had watched a tutorial from czekoczyna last night and was really loving her backgrounds. I gave this a try - sort of different for me. It doesn't really get the wonderful effect she gets, but it is a start and it was fun!



Beauty is is the eye of the beholder…
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

No comments: