Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving in Michigan

Well, it just wouldn't be Thanksgiving if we didn't stop and reflect on the things we are thankful for today. I personally am always so thankful for my husband and my children. They make my life so full and complete. I can't imagine life without them. I'm thankful for a warm, comfortable home and health and jobs to pay for those things we need and the little specialties we enjoy - like mochas from Barnes and Noble! LOL! I'm thankful for good friends, both near and far - and thankful for reasonably good health. I'm thankful for sweet potatoes - my favorite! And I'm thankful that they now ship them up North from south. In addition, I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, my Lord and savior.

This year, Ron's sister, mom, dad, nephews and his sister's fiance are joining us for dinner. This has been an annual tradition for many years. It is a great time to share our lives and just be together. Ron's mom's health is still good enough for her to be with us and for that, we are especially thankful.

So this year, remember your blessings and enjoy this journey that we call life.

 After dinner dessert: Jess, Kate and Ron
Grandpa and Aunt Janet (Ron's sister)
Boys watching football.

No comments: